Eutropin LG 4IU
Eutropin LG 4IU - a peptide hormone of the anterior pituitary, which is widely applied not only in bodybuilding, he was among many ordinary people in the UK who aim to look good, his prick with stunted growth (in order to grow in length), a prick in order to heal the injury, his prick in order to rejuvenate his prick Hollywood actors, in order to look like can be slimmer and sexier ... the list goes on and on, but now it's not about that.
The pharmacological properties of growth hormone
- It has an anabolic effect - causing muscle growth
- It has anti-catabolic effect - inhibits the breakdown (breakdown) of muscle tissue (muscle)
- burn fat
- Enhances bone growth (can increase growth in young people until closed until the growth zone, i.e. up to 26 years).
- It strengthens bones
- It accelerates wound healing
- It improves energy efficiency
- Strengthens the immune system
- It has a rejuvenating effect
- It can stimulate the regrowth of internal organs (that atrophied with age)
- Increases in blood sugar
Side effects. Observation of UK athletes:
Due to the fact that the growth hormone produced naturally in the human body, the side effects is rare. And they occur only when growth hormone is used in large doses and for a long time. In practice, there are the following side effects:
- Pain and numbness in the extremities
- Accumulation of fluid (well, as it were, and not side effect, but still)
- Increased blood pressure
- Inhibition of thyroid function
- Hyperglycemia (a high level in blood sugar, can be eliminated by insulin).
- Acromegaly - with proper use does not occur only in cases of abuse.
- Hypertrophy of the heart and other organs (only in case of prolonged use and high doses).
- Increased belly (yes it's true) who would not say that. But only those athletes worldwide, including the UK (the pros) who use mega doses of growth hormone + insulin + steroids + wild abundant food = big belly.