The drug Anavar (Oxandrolone) SearleLaboratories released in 1964, is an artificially synthesized anabolic androgenic steroid. On sale it is presented under trade names such as Anavar, Vasorome, Oksandrin and Anatrofil. A presence Heterocyclic ring structure means that the carbon atom is substituted with an oxygen atom.
Development of the steroid, like most AAC, conducted exclusively for medical purposes. Oxandrolone was used as a drug for strengthening of bones, regeneration of the skin after burns. It has been used in the treatment of Turner's syndrome and anemia, the fight against HIV infection. Pretty soon after entering the market Anavar has become firmly established in the list of steroids used in sports pharmacology, but it is included in the list of prohibited for professionals in the UK.
The steroid profile
Oxandrolone has the following characteristics steroid profile:
- 400% anabolic, and only 25% of the androgenic action of testosterone;
- zero flavoring - conversion into estrogen;
- weak, and in some cases a modest effect on the liver;
- the duration of exposure to a half a day (12 hours);
- detection time after the cancellation up to 45 days (1.5 months);
- available in tablet form.
- Anavar is one of the best and safest steroid for women. This is due to the minimum possible risk for the adverse reactions.
The effects from the use of Oxandrolone. Observation of UK athletes
The product has the following impact:
- It increases muscle hardness and definition. This is a paramount effect, which is highly prized by bodybuilders worldwide, including the UK. Combined with Oxandrolone course in drying time allows you to get relief muscle mass without any fluid build-up.
- It increases strength indicators. This was quite widespread steroid among athletes, boxers, athletes involved in disciplines with weight categories.
- Burns fat.
- It enables the production of growth hormone.